BRING JOY AND DIVERSITY TO YOUR LESSONS
Discover how easy it is to teach NUMBERS outdoors, all year long
Let children move, feel and discover
Math in motion and in practice in the real world. Explore mathematics in a playful way!
17 outdoor lessons in 110 photos
Geometry in the landscape, measuring, weighing, unit conversions and much more
A change in teaching with a great impact
Outside, you’ll improve children’s results, physical and mental health and even peer relationships.
What do you get
- 52 pages
- 17 lessons
- more than 110 photos
- useful tips and extensions
- Want to know how to teach outdoor Maths?
- But don´t want just to count pebbles?
- Keen on mathematical challenges, inquiry-based teaching?
- Want to get the kids moving and sensing the real world while learning?
- We will show you how to teach fractions, percents, units and much more OUTDOORS!
Want to see more?
experiences and reactions
"Awesome ideas. Without a difficult preparation. Low-cost with the use of natural materials. Children enjoy maths outside and I have more time to observe their work."
"It’s a pity I didn’t know about this e-book before, I could have SPARED MYSELF MANY DEAD ENDS AND TROUBLES. The e-book opened the door outside for me."
"I really like maths now. You can touch it and use it in the real world."
"I don’t understand why we’ve been sitting in the class before. Counting outdoors is fun and there are more discoveries."
© Lessons in Grass 2022