experience and love
Igniting the flame of love for nature in today's children may seem quite hard with all those screens around them. This is the solution, begin with trees!
- Letting children play with/on/around/among trees is the first step to knowing more and caring about trees.
- No more boring pictures of something away from the children's interest - they will have the first-hand experience.
- Encourage children to build up their sensitivity to trees and develop a close relationship with them.
- Only after this crucial first stage, you can continue with building knowledge - This will lead into TREES II.
- Want to get the kids moving and sensing the real world while learning? Here we go!
What do you get
- countless ideas that will help you on the way outdoors, to boost your health and lift up your spirits
- 50 pages full of inspiration
- 12 lessons with elaborated setup, ending with reflection
- pictures that will lure you outside
- interesting and useful tips and extensions
how the lessons look like:
© Lessons in Grass 2022